This year the residents’ association has created an online payments facility so that residents can pay their yearly contribution towards the estate maintenance online. This way it’s safer for everyone involved; volunteers won’t have to walk around the estate with large sums of money. Also it helps with not needing to have the exact amount at hand or for the volunteers, the exact change.
To pay your annual contribution towards the estate maintenance do the following:
1) Click on the store link at the right of the page
2) Click on your street name
3) Click add to cart opposite the your address
4) At the bottom of the page you will then see a shopping cart with a checkout option to pay with PayPal (PayPal is a trusted and secure service but ensure that you are on paypal.com before submitting any personal details)
5) Once payment has been completed you will receive an e-mail receipt confirming your donation
Without the continued support of all residents, we will not be able to maintain the shared green areas of the estate nor other maintenance that occurs from time to time, such as fences, etc. If you have any questions or would prefer to pay by cheque or cash, please e-mail email@example.com and a volunteer from the association will be in touch with you a.s.a.p.