Some people may have heard of the website and how it allows people to file reports online that relate to problems in their area, in need of council attention. Until recently it was only available in certain areas of Ireland but has recently been extended to include Waterford City. If there are any problems relating to roads, signs, or other typically council related items, you can fill out a description of the problem on and have it sent to Waterford City Council for their attention.

It might be a useful mechanism for sending reports for council attention.

Posted by

The Grange Manor Residents Association is made up of a number of residents of the Grange Manor housing estate. The responsibility of the association is to bring items of interest to the attention of the other residents within the estate and to encourage people to partake in the upkeep of the estate. The association is completely volunteer-based and is open to new members at each AGM.